Thursday, August 5, 2010

Prepare yourself for cuteness

Hey rock stars,

Today we brought Sloane (and Jess) home from the hospital. It was a bit nerve-wracking. Now it's on us (and you, because we might be calling you for advice so don't get too comfy).  Everybody's vitals look good (though nobody checked mine. I'm fine, doc, thanks for asking). The doctor was amazed by all the "good questions" (his words) I asked. Little did he know I was stalling so we didn't have to leave.

Point: Kelly

I don't want to brag, but the moment we brought her over to the reception desk we got a chorus of five simultaneous "awwwwwww"s.

Point: Sloane

I got the car seat figured out with a little help from Darla the Nurse. Sloane looks so tiny in it. We had a feeding at home and now she's resting with grandma. Jess is resting too. What am I doing? I'm writing this blog and keeping up with the quota of cute for all those who can't be here to soak it all up. I may have to post all of the most recent photos here, because....well I'll just let them speak for themselves.

Sloane channeling the Force. What you don't see is the TV levitating and slowly spinning off camera.


You know you wanted a closeup


Mom & baby being all together.


Sporting her fancy new dress.


If you didn't think she could get any cuter...


...you were wrong.

Getting her closeup for the hospital Wall. That's Nurse Deb. Hi Deb.

The Van De Walles: Jess, Sloane, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The pictures are great, and Mom & I agree, that she totally blows the ugh-os out of the water in the cuteness department. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.